death to the misdancing. depose the stiff-hipped. ice down nocireceptors. creep out from uncut lawns. phosphate truck bombs. shuck oysters. can-open. asphalt steam. foam at the mouth. magnesium pan-flash. peel them like great plastic shrimp. turn the soil. churn and burn. surf on acetone. diesel smoke. immediate harm. weld shut. plant flowers from 200 yards. one bird with two groans. burn in and turn out. upside-down and correct.
Monday, February 2, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The unruly dollar, crying on the phone like I always do Uncertain daughter, on the altar of the calendar and ill-fitting dress shirts that s...
-
the sun is washed out in December and won’t do much to warm me but your sweet face is never out of season and when you smile with your ey...
-
Sloan is straight-backed in a folding chair and digging her toes into the sand. There are itchy crumbs of the stuff in the netting of her sw...
-
Focus Group What are you going to do when the world ends? “I’m going to plant a flower garden. I’m going to grow vegetables. I’m going to r...
No comments:
Post a Comment